The Pfeiffer / Adixen Pascal 2010SD Rotary Vane Pump is a versatile dual-stage vacuum pump that is compact and used in many industrial, scientific and research applications. The universal single-phase motor can be disassembled independently from the pump for easy vacuum pump oil changes. On the oil case, a vertical sight glass is visible from the front of the pump for inspection of oil levels and color. A gas ballast enables the pumping of condensable vapors.
Proffesional Vacuum Package conveniently includes:
- Pfeiffer / adixen 2010SD 6.8 CFM Two-stage Oil Sealed Vacuum Pump with 120V/220V 60 Hz Motor
- Dual Stage NW 25 Exhaust / Oil Mist Eliminator with coalescing media cartridges for the oil mist and adsorptive activated carbon cartridge to remove any residual vapors or odors.
- Digital Display Pirani Vacuum Gauge Module with power cable for 120V, Range 760 torr to 10^-3 torr with NW 25 Adaptor Tee for easy installation at pump inlet or at system inlet.
- 4.5" Clear Vacuum Trap with Stainless Steel Gauze Cartridge and NW 25 inlet and outlet ports
- NW 25 clamps and centering rings for installation of provided accessories
- 1 set of replacement Cartridges for Inlet Trap and Exhaust Filters
- 1 Gallon of VacOil® 19 Grade Vacuum Pump Oil
- 1 Gallon of VacOil® Flushing Fluid