The Edwards EM range of oil‑sealed rotary pumps – renowned for their high ultimate vacuum, rapid pumping speed, quiet operation and ability to handle vapour – have become the industry standard for laboratory and light industrial applications. The E2M18 vacuum pump is a freestanding unit with the drive provided through a flexible coupling by either a single‑phase or three‑phase (four pole) motor.
Proffesional Vacuum Package conveniently includes:
- Edwards E2M18 12.1 CFM Two Stage Oil Sealed Vacuum Pump with 120V/220V 60 Hz Motor
- Dual Stage NW 25 Exhaust / Oil Mist Eliminator with coalescing media cartridges for the oil mist and adsorptive activated carbon cartridge to remove any residual vapors or odors.
- Digital Display Pirani Vacuum Gauge Module with power cable for 120V, Range 760 torr to 10^-3 torr with NW 25 Adaptor Tee for easy installation at pump inlet or at system inlet.
- 9.5" Clear Vacuum Trap with Stainless Steel Gauze Cartridge and NW 25 inlet and outlet ports
- NW 25 clamps and centering rings for installation of provided accessories
- 1 set of replacement Cartridges for Inlet Trap and Exhaust Filters
- 1 Gallon of VacOil® 19 Grade Vacuum Pump Oil
- 1 Gallon of VacOil® Flushing Fluid